- Better ROI since Penetration Testing can’t work till the app is up and running.
- Has a higher detection rate. Pen Testing needs many cycles.
- Offers faster scan results and non-dependent on the human factor.
- Requires less manpower and resources to analyze results.
- Doubles as a QA solution and locates dead code / logic errors.
Why Pen Testing?
- Might have lesser False Positives (FP) since it mimics real-time scenarios.
- Can be outsourced to external companies as per the requirements.
- SAST vs Pen Testing Comparison – Click Here
Continue to SAST vs WAF on AppSec Beginners’ Guide